Looking to buy a handgun

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
I'm looking to purchase a handgun online. I'm trying to find a Glock 26 new. If anyone buys online and knows a good place with good prices please help a fellow orgster out. Thanks

I have a friend that has bought several guns from here

GLOCK 26 9mm - Top Gun Supply

I have bought many items from them but not a firearm. Top customer service on everything all my transactions.

I done a search and came up with several including the one you posted. I was wanting to make sure a site was legit before going ahead with purchase. Thanks for the help.

Check the list and see if they have a FFL in your area to ship to. If not, you'll need to arrange with a FFL holder to send a copy to them.

Yep misspelled the Serpa, ( Its been a long day ) .. Blue Finish, Plastic Box with org. papers, 2 mags. Made in Germany..
Glock 45 for 4 bills is a good price!

Yes You are correct! Good catch! I'll have to research this some more. Thanks for the link..
Oh and not meaning to brag too much( well I am just a little) BUT My girlfriend bought me a new DPMS .308 for Christmas. The bible says " Bring a wife up in the way she should go and when shes older she wont depart:) So I'm training her early).
Nite nite I'm going to go sleepy now - its been a long day.. Cheers

No I dont and agree with you.
That's why the guns are so much less than other glocks.

You're right. I have a 375 RUM in the safe. It's just barely hanging on, and eventually I'll probably have to handload for it.

Good luck with the Glock purchase! :thumbsup:

You're right. I have a 375 RUM in the safe. It's just barely hanging on, and eventually I'll probably have to handload for it.

Good luck with the Glock purchase! :thumbsup:

I've got a couple colts in 10mm which personally I think is a fabulous round as it has almost zero drop out to 100yds and great energy.
It's another caliber that never really 'took off'.

I've never fired one of the Colts in 10mm, but the Glock 20 and 29 are nice shooters.

Check the list and see if they have a FFL in your area to ship to. If not, you'll need to arrange with a FFL holder to send a copy to them.

I have a friend whose father is a FFL holder so that won't be a problem. My main concern was getting taken by some flyby night website. I've never purchased a gun online before but I've done some research on the procedure.

Back