Looking for Used Corbin rear seat with backrest

Shaft

Registered
I had an ad up on the wanted section.. been keeping my eye on the classifieds religiously. the one weekend I didn't check, someone sold exactly what I was looking for. Kick in the pants.

So here it goes.

If someone has a rear corbin seat with the backrest for a Gen II please send me a PM if you are looking to sell.

Thank you.

Sorry bro, I couldnt pass it up. I have been wanting these seat for a long time and it was fate they were posted the same weekend I purchased my k9. I will keep an eye out for some more for you.

I'm am in the same boat... I am having thoughts of doing a custom setup because I don't want to spend the money on a new Corbin

Here is what it looks like on the bikes...

0318111455d.jpg

0319111407.jpg

don't have the new image seat anymore, got a corbin front, and sold the r77 slip-ons for a full system brocks, but here's mine

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

I have one, never used, what are they worth? It's identical to the one in the top picture, 0 miles on it, and 7 months or so old. Gen II

Just spoke to the wife, she doesn't want me to sell it . . . so it will contine to set in the box in the garage . . . :rofl:

Back