Looking for the person that...

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
I was browsing through the gallery and moticed some underwater diving pictures. I was just trying to find out who posted them if anyone knows.

I am a diver also, and was just curious where the pictures were taken.

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be me. The pictures were taken in Hawaii a few years ago off the Kona coast on the Big Island.
034.jpg

That would be me. The pictures were taken in Hawaii a few years ago off the Kona coast on the Big Island.
I saw some other pics of the swim-thru's and reef stuff, and was just curious to know who the other diver(s) are on the site.

I live in WI, and I'm a PADI AOWD. I've been diving at:
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico (South of Cancun)
Cozumel, Mexico (Drift diving on Chankanab Wall & Paradise Reef)
Lake Superior (Cold Wreck diving in Munising, 48 degrees!)
Key Largo, FL (General reef diving, no wrecks yet)
Orlando, FL (Living Seas Aquarium at Epcot)

Not to bad for just getting certified in April '03. :D

I've got friends that are diving instructors in Atlanta, Ga. Small world you know.

Take care,
Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saying hello :D

My brother-in-law's camera had a problem and all the pictures came out kinda pink. Sorry.

That would be me.  The pictures were taken in Hawaii a few years ago off the Kona coast on the Big Island.
I saw some other pics of the swim-thru's and reef stuff, and was just curious to know who the other diver(s) are on the site.

I live in WI, and I'm a PADI AOWD.  I've been diving at:
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico (South of Cancun)
Cozumel, Mexico (Drift diving on Chankanab Wall & Paradise Reef)
Lake Superior (Cold Wreck diving in Munising, 48 degrees!)
Key Largo, FL (General reef diving, no wrecks yet)
Orlando, FL (Living Seas Aquarium at Epcot)

Not to bad for just getting certified in April '03. :D

I've got friends that are diving instructors in Atlanta, Ga.  Small world you know.

Take care,
Jim
I have the same cert. I originally got certified back in 86 and never used it so when I was living in TX in 94 I got my advanced open water. I still haven't used it a whole lot but I do have all my own gear other than the tanks. I really need to get into it and start travleing more. I would like to hit Cozumel but I really want to make it to the Great Barrier Reef.
This is me in the lead and my buddy Paul behind.
006.jpg

Can I play? :bounce:

Master Diver & Vice President-Whatcom County Dive Rescue

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069745944 -->

Very cool. :cool:

I was supposed to go to Hawaii in May, but it didn't work out. Looks awesome though.

We could start our own forum within the hayabusa.org, and then ride to go diving. Oh, wait...it's the Electra Glide that has the trailer hitch on it. :D Oh well, there's always UPS for the gear.

If we bump this up every once in a while, who knows who all will join in.

BTW- If I was sitting on my busa while underwater, I sure as hell wouldn't be waving all happy like. :eek:

Jim

Cool! I love the ocean and looking at sea life...I haven't had the time to become a certified diver, but it's something I hope to one day do...'til then, I just try and bring it in to my home via the aquarium, and watch "Finding Nemo" with my boys! :)

Thanks for sharing some pics...post more if you've got them! :D

I've been here:
Guana key

When I was there 3 years ago they were just starting to do some construction and it was pretty much like a deserted island on the reef side. But they have the 3rd largest coral reef in the world. Anyhow a couple miles of white sand beach all to yourself & with so much privacy you could run around naked if you felt like it. Awesome place to go!

Back