Looking for the best price on HMF exhausts

HeloMech74

Registered
Hello everyone. Just as the topic states, I am looking for the best price on an HMF dual low mount system with carbon cans and the straight vector (?) tips.

I am currently over in Iraq so I can't just pick up the phone and call around, but I have sent out a couple of emails and IM's to a few vendors without any responses. I was just hoping that maybe a vendor would see this and get in touch with me on a price. I am going to be home the first week of April, and would like to get this system ordered up to make sure that it's at the house when I get home. I am also wanting to order a PCIII USB and a Pair valve block off kit. There are a few other things I would like to order too, so please let me know of a good vendor with good prices, or maybe one of the vendors chime in and help me out.

Thanks

I just ran across an email .... they are built on order....take about 10 days once ordered ... and run around 920.00 (to start).

as for the PC3 such ..there are a few sponsors here that can even hook you up with a map that will be close ....as can a few of us.

block off plates/ with gaskets) can be had for cheap in a number of different places (under 25.00 everywhere).

Helo, you want the cone tips or the standard polished round ends?

(HeloMech74 @ Feb. 07 2007,22:08) I am wanting the cone tips on the carbon elliptical cans.  Let me know.  Thanks for the response.
Clarksville, TN huh? My Uncle on my mom's side is a pastor at the Nazarene church there, and my Aunt on my Dad's side lives somewhere in there.
laugh.gif
I remember watching the Helicopters from the Army base flying over head sometimes when I'd visit.

Anyway... Welcome, and GMbusa can hook ya up bro. He's a good guy and a friend of mine, so I gotta push his shop.
ices_rofl.gif

Small world huh. I was stationed at Ft. Campbell back in the day, got out of the Army and stayed around the area. I started working for the Department of Defense and kept working at Ft. Campbell, now I am over here in Iraq. I have been over here for almost 2 years, can't wait to get home and ride the bike. I hope to get this exhaust and all my parts ordered up soon so I can have them at the house when I get home. Then I need to find a place with a dyno so I can get it tuned.

Anyway, looking forward to here some prices soon.

Does anyone else have any suggestions on a vendor or place online to place an order for these pipes? I am wanting to get these ordered up ASAP, so I can guarantee to have them when I get home in April.

Also, does anyone have pictures of the "New" turn down style tips? I heard they are new, but haven't seen them. All I have seen is the standard turn downs and the straight out Vector tips.

This is where I bought mine, but hopefully one of our sponsors can meet or beat their price.

Okay, it seems that trying to get ahold of a site sponsor is impossible I have emailed all the ones that are on here and none of them have gotten back with me. Does anyone know of ANY good site for decent exhausts? I think I am going to forgo the HMF pipes in favor of something else. I was thinking I may try the Leo Vince full race system. I haven't seen or heard one on a busa yet, but they make fine quality stuff. The other one is a Yoshi Dual tip trioval system. Those are the 2 on my list right now. I guess I will forgo the dual system that I love in favor of performance. Any info would be great.

(HeloMech74 @ Feb. 11 2007,08:flamethrowing:) Okay, it seems that trying to get ahold of a site sponsor is impossible I have emailed all the ones that are on here and none of them have gotten back with me. Does anyone know of ANY good site for decent exhausts? I think I am going to forgo the HMF pipes in favor of something else. I was thinking I may try the Leo Vince full race system. I haven't seen or heard one on a busa yet, but they make fine quality stuff. The other one is a Yoshi Dual tip trioval system. Those are the 2 on my list right now. I guess I will forgo the dual system that I love in favor of performance. Any info would be great.
I haven't gotten a pm from you lmk what you want AND I WILL WORK ON IT..

(HeloMech74 @ Feb. 11 2007,10:flamethrowing:) Okay, it seems that trying to get ahold of a site sponsor is impossible I have emailed all the ones that are on here and none of them have gotten back with me.  Does anyone know of ANY good site for decent exhausts?  I think I am going to forgo the HMF pipes in favor of something else.  I was thinking I may try the Leo Vince full race system.  I haven't seen or heard one on a busa yet, but they make fine quality stuff.  The other one is a Yoshi Dual tip trioval system.  Those are the 2 on my list right now.  I guess I will forgo the dual system that I love in favor of performance.  Any info would be great.
Don't remember seeing a email or pm from you. $1025

I purchased straight from the HMF factory in Ohio. I live in California and they informed me that there would be sales tax on my purchase.
Before that I had a bad experience with Star Cycle trying to buy the same pipe.
Brad

No PM here either.

If you want the Yoshi system I can get that system..yesterday.

(HeloMech74 @ Feb. 09 2007,13:52) Also, does anyone have pictures of the "New" turn down style tips?  I heard they are new, but haven't seen them.  All I have seen is the standard turn downs and the straight out Vector tips.
Here's the new turn downs . The first design for the oval cans looked like automotive tubing with a slash cut .

Thats like around 15 inches less mid-pipe the gasses have to run through vs the high mounts.

Thanks for all the input fellas, but I have decided to forgo the HMF duals in favor of the Yoshi Tri oval Dual tip system. I am working with HPC and should be making the order shortly. Thanks again for all the info.

Back