looking for someone in my area who can help

coreywiley

Registered
I'm looking for someone in my area who can install extensions and lower my bike. Someone told me that if I bought the stuff he would install it for me and now he's giving me the run around. I'm willing to pay you. I guess the Tobin seats that I was going to buy is going to have to wait. This is more important.
If you want you can email me at corey.wiley_1@yahoo.com. Oh I almost for got I live in Woodbridge Va. Thanks!

Corey

I'm looking for someone in my area who can install extensions and lower my bike. Someone told me that if I bought the stuff he would install it for me and now he's giving me the run around. I'm willing to pay you. I guess the Tobin seats that I was going to buy is going to have to wait. This is more important.
If you want you can email me at corey.wiley_1@yahoo.com. Oh I almost for got I live in Woodbridge Va. Thanks!

Corey

You are indeed smart to take my advice good luck.:beerchug:

You can look and see if GMbusa is around up there, great guy and probably willing to do the work for you. For some reason I think he moved though ???

Also board sponsor GPW is right up the road in MD, also a great guy and I know he can get you squared away. :beerchug:

If you were closer I'd help you out in a heartbeat, I'm betting someone will answer up and help a brother out, that's what this place is all about!

Before you actualy lower it...what are your plans for the spring? IT will be soft now that is has extentions. I think GMbusa lives in Springfield Va.

Good lookin GM !!

You're also not too far from GPW (Greg) . He has a great shop, great people, and some sick bikes coming out of there !!

Thanks guys right now we are booked through the middle of March. So someone else can surely help him out. :beerchug:

Back