Looking for side/rear racks/helibars etc for ADV Hayabusa...

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
I am looking at a Gen 1 busa and I sold my bike last year with all my touring stuff on it. That may have been a mistake......:confused:

So now I am looking to reaquire what I will need to tour up the bike. Probably taking it up to Alaska.

Looking for........side racks
rear racks
Helibars or something equivalent.
Touring type windscreen
Laminar lip. Not a must have but I had one on my most hated bike ever...NC 750x.
Buell pegs or equivalent. I’m old......
Heated grips.
No cut frame sliders.

IF you have this stuff laying around lol, or are selling a bike with some of these parts, or know someone who is, contact me at

Lorieb123@live.com.

Hi to jwest and Chris!! :thumbsup:

I am based in the UK but unsure as to where you are.
I have a complete SW-Motech Gen 1 set up for side and rear racks which accepted Givi cases . It is easily removable and leaves small mounting tabs on the bike, I also have the optional locks to prevent unauthorised removal. Pictures below show the rack and luggage mounted to my old bike
2A8811DA-7175-4E83-9EDF-508AC91B5D5A.jpeg
620354A2-B57C-4E8B-B44E-AF176D8B7A12.jpeg
86449B1F-83E6-4654-816D-7953109745DB.jpeg

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
And you HAD to post a photo of a white busa...the beauty I sold and I shouldn’t have....sob....if I can post a pic, this is for CBXrider

SAM_0136.jpg

Yukon territories...en route to Alaska.

I miss mine too, used my setup for a trip around France, handles surprisingly well at speed fully laden with pillion, and so easy to remove at the destination to resume normal service

2hip

Registered
i just sold my Gen II 2008 busa. I have all of my S/W racks, Givi side cases, and big arse Givi Top Case. Don't know if you still looking....

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Red baron