Looking for OEM style mirror advice

no911forme

Registered
As the title states.... I need both mirrors for my Gen II busa.... can anyone give advice on the oem replacement mirros offered on Ebay as far as fit and finish.... Honda East wants 70.00ea plus 10 shipping for each......

As the title states.... I need both mirrors for my Gen II busa.... can anyone give advice on the oem replacement mirros offered on Ebay as far as fit and finish.... Honda East wants 70.00ea plus 10 shipping for each......

Did you call them or just use the website? Give them a call and get the pricing over the phone and be sure to mention you're a hayabusa.org member. The shipping would be combined and shouldn't be anymore than 10-15 bucks as long as you're in the U.S.

no911forme, bikemaster makes a oem replacement mirror for the Hayabusa. I have both the left and right side if you are interested. They are a perfect oem match in my opinion. I've had them on my Hayabusa and they do not vibrate at all and the view is clear. Anyway, if you are interested in them let me know, they are sitting in a box in my garage, check them out at bikemaster on the web and if interested, shoot me a offer.

I have 2 pretty much new suzuki oem factory mirrors, owner had me put on cf ones right after purchase...

Did you call them or just use the website? Give them a call and get the pricing over the phone and be sure to mention you're a hayabusa.org member. The shipping would be combined and shouldn't be anymore than 10-15 bucks as long as you're in the U.S.

Yes, that was with a phone call and .org discount.....

Back