Looking for Local Riders

coeurdalenebusa

Registered
Hey guys/gals... I am looking to meet some local people to ride with around the North Idaho/Spokane area... I just bought an '05 Busa and would like to ride with a few cool people... give me a shout

I am always ready to Ride!
biggrin.gif

thanks Dog... still need to pull the stickers off of 'er... only have about 700 miles. I am looking to buy some new inner panels from RaceReady.com... I really like that look!

If you are ever down my way, give a shout. Got some great roads to rip around here....

By the way, nice bike!

Too bad you didn't get the fastest color tho...
tounge.gif

Hi CDAbusa,

I've got one identical to yours ( except for centerstand, Vortex frame sliders and no reflectors) and live up in Cocolalla. Got mine last March and use it mostly for sporttouring. Always good to know someone else in the area.

Have also seen another '05 blue/silver in Sandpoint but haven't yet met the owner.

Hope you're enjoying the new scooter!

Thanks for writing guys... woody... would love to get together sometime.. just went on a ride with StageRulz and some friends from Spokane Valley..went around Lake CdA...one of the best days of my life! PM me sometime and lets hook up...I have seen a Red/Black in CdA on Hwy 95 recently...pretty big dude riding it... you? Also Jbusa... next year lets meet up somewhere in between... I love Boise!

Nah, twasn't me. Mine's blue/silver like yours and I'm 150# soaking wet. Yesterday was a beautiful day and I headed around Lake Pend Oreille and up RT 56 along the Cabinet Range. Not many more days this year are going to be like yesterday!

Woody........I was off yesterday!
MAN! I would have made that run!
Let me know when you want to take-off.......I always have time to RIDE!
tounge.gif

Back