LOOKING FOR LARGER GRIPS!

jpracecraft

Registered
IS ANY ONE SEEN A SET OF LARGER THAN STOCK GRIPS,I GET WICKED HAND CRAMPS AFTER A LITTLE WHILE. BIGGER GRIPS FIXED THE PROB ON MY HARLEY . SOME THING WITH A LITTLE CUSHION WOULD BE NICE. iVE SEEN SLIGHTLY LARGER BILLET ALUMINIUM GRIPS BUT SOME HOW I DONT THINK METAL GRIP WILL DO MUCH FOR COMFORT OF ANY KIND. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

biggrin.gif
well first of all....
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard...
you know we usually show their ride(pics a must...) and say hello..but, guess everyone's different...
rock.gif

let me lookin...brb...
SHOCKED.gif

I found these...you might find some mod to fit right...
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Hand-Grip-Chrome-Motorcycle-Cruiser-Chopper-Street-Bike_W0QQitemZ170093868100QQcategoryZ29
705QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/Hand-Gr....iewItem</a>

Big_Grips.jpg

i saw some gel grip wraps that went over the grips , would make them bigger and a bit more comfy , sombody posted about them awhile back ?

Welcome. I ran into the same problem. $4 and a trip to Walmart will buy some tennis racquet grip tape. Works well, and you can customize the thickness. It's more durable than foam as well. I've been using it for the past 2 years.

Note that it can leave residue on the grips, but if you replace it with more grip tape, it's no biggee.

Ive got seamless neoprene tubing it work I get in 1 7/8 id , maybe I can get it smaller. Also Ive tried to upload a pic and its in the avitar listing as 07 Im lovin it, but wont go through. Ive tried a few different ways maybe it will work better tomorow

Nice pic. Hell, that's some artwork! What kind of camera/resolution was that taken at? What's the biggest you could blow that up?

Only 4 posts, and you already have people bugging you...Welcome to the board!

Artwork no, suzuki made the art I just took its picture. I just used a Cannon c-740 and turned on the sepia mode in editing images and there she was in all her glory. Wish I could take credit.
bowdown.gif

that tennis grip tape sounds good. i did the wider grip upgrade on my harley when i had it also. sounds like something i'd be into for the busa. if anyone finds a set of soft wide grips please post pics and info, thanks.

I cheated. Bought my Busa. No before I start my little story sweet azz pic of a sweet azz ride dude. Anyway, my neck, back, arms hurt, my hands and feet feel asleep; then the bike was broke in and I started riding the beast the way she likes to be rode and in the process, staying out of the wind all my problems ended. No more complaints. Gear helped the cold too.
all_coholic.gif

Galindo super bike grip is looking good. Will place my order soon....or just maybe put some tennis grip tape!

Back