looking for help

Javiortiz

Registered
I have a 1999 busa. I went to internal fuel pump and for some reason all I have is a vacuum hose coming from the middle of the throttle body. I tried connecting it to the sensor behind the air box and bike idles high and if I take it off the bike stalls. Can someone help please

Pics of the sensor and the vacuum hose
I have a 1999 busa. I went to internal fuel pump and for some reason all I have is a vacuum hose coming from the middle of the throttle body. I tried connecting it to the sensor behind the air box and bike idles high and if I take it off the bike stalls. Can someone help please
your description is a bit vague, pics and a description of exactly what you've done with the vacuum hoses would help, a lot!
Also, please introduce yourself in the new members forum and tell us a bit about yourself and your bike, welcome along to the org, we all have a lot to offer here .

Pics of the sensor and the vacuum hose

your description is a bit vague, pics and a description of exactly what you've done with the vacuum hoses would help, a lot!
Also, please introduce yourself in the new members forum and tell us a bit about yourself and your bike, welcome along to the org, we all have a lot to offer

Hey everyone I’m javiortiz I’m new to the forum I own a first generation busa and was looking for some help came across this forum and read how everyone helps each other. It seems that every time I try to do something to my bike I get stuck just like I’m stuck now hoping I can get help to try n figure out my Issues

All the vacuums on my bike seem to be eliminated. I went to internal fuel pump and now all I have i one vacuum hose coming from the middle of my throttle body. And have no idea where it goes.

All the vacuums on my bike seem to be eliminated. I went to internal fuel pump and now all I have i one vacuum hose coming from the middle of my throttle body. And have no idea where it goes.

Welcome to the forum.
As kiwi said before - post some pics please so we can help you better!

I assume you do not have a service manual for the Busa?
If not, you really need to get one ASAP and study the Fuel Injection and Air Intake System section in the manual.
I also have a 1999 Busa, but my fuel pump is the OEM stock external unit with fuel pressure regulator attached to the housing of the pump.
As far yours being converted to the internal in-tank pump, there are other members here that have done the conversion themselves and will be able to help you with the necessary info.
No doubt someone will be along shortly . . . . :race:

Here's a tip, use the search function at the top RH side to find threads on these issues . . .

Last edited:
Back