Looking for hayabusa gen 1 radial calipers adapter

hayabusapower

Registered
Looking for hayabusa gen 1 radial calipers adapter to fit gen 2 calipers. Look everywhere online. Only website I found was in the UK. I live in Canada. Any Canadien or Us sellers?

Still waitin'on my lids...can't wait to see 'em. Bet you sell more just like them once I post a pic. :bowdown:

RSD.

Yes you are right about that, just figured if you are gonna spend all that money on radial mount adapters you might as well go all the way and throw a set of Brembos on that busa :laugh:

Very limited versions in 100mm
Yes you are right about that, just figured if you are gonna spend all that money on radial mount adapters you might as well go all the way and throw a set of Brembos on that busa :laugh:

All Japanese bikes use 108mm

Brembo makes both versions

I see your rivots have rotated after painting.

That happens. I recommend never to paint them,not that moving part anyway.. My painted rotors stood up for years. The paint will eventually rub off on the unseen contact surface.but thats no worry.

RSD.

house 001.jpg

bike 012.jpg

rotor.jpg

Very limited versions in 100mm

They have new and used 100mm Brembo calipers for sale on ebay right now. Best bet is to grab a used pair that used to be on a Ducati for a couple hundred instead of paying over a grand for a set of monoblocks. Then all you would need is a Brembo MC and your braking just went from good to Great!

I got my set a few years ago from this Ebay Seller.... eBay My World - trc0928

...doesn't seem to have any at the moment but you could e-mail him to check.

Single best value mod i did to my old gen 1....later added all the masters from a GSXR1000 K7....smoother clutch and sharper brakes front and rear.

Back