Looking for good painter and where to get paint.

jrp0629

Registered
I have a few small scuffs on my upper fairing, rear tail section, and solo cowl that I need to get painted on my 09 silver Busa. Any ideas of where to get good color matched paint from, and who does good work? I knew of a guy on here before but I forgot his name. I beleive he has a green and white gen2 busa. Shamrock racing maybe?

Can always buy new OEM parts and sell your old ones. Tail section is often used for Gen1 swaps.

ive sprayed color rite a couple of times, it matched pretty good both times. its kind of expensive though.

I have a few small scuffs on my upper fairing, rear tail section, and solo cowl that I need to get painted on my 09 silver Busa. Any ideas of where to get good color matched paint from, and who does good work? I knew of a guy on here before but I forgot his name. I beleive he has a green and white gen2 busa. Shamrock racing maybe?

Color Rite for the paint,and Robert Kelly of Shamrock Racing.:thumbsup:

200$ is almost enough to buy raw carbon fiber and wrap the whole bike, was thinking about doing that myself. Some people sed it's too fake to wrap with carbon, but it's no more fake than chrome plastic.

a quart is enough to paint 2 or 3 bikes, but it always matches perfect for me. I do a ton of dealer work with it.

Back