Looking for Earbuds???? If you are....

I use skull candy ear buds. They are a silicone bud with great sound quailty ant they stay in your ears very well on the bike even at high speeds. I get them from radio shack
Posted via Mobile Device

I use skull candy ear buds. They are a silicone bud with great sound quailty ant they stay in your ears very well on the bike even at high speeds. I get them from radio shack
Posted via Mobile Device

I am on my 2nd set of SC asym headphones they are awesome :thumbsup:

[rant] guys if u can get ur helmet on over earbuds, ur not wearing the right helmet...another thing, pay attention to the road, we dont need more dead riders cause ur too busy listening to the "cupid shuffle" to know someone is about to smash you into a guardrail. [/end Rant]

I like the ones made by Eptymological Research. THe ER6i will also control my iphone.

[rant] guys if u can't get ur helmet on over earbuds, you're not actually wearing earbuds(remove headphones and insert ear buds), your helmet is so small it won't fit without cutting your ears off, or you've got satellite dishes on the side of your head instead of ears...another thing, pay attention to the road, we dont need more dead riders cause ur railing through corners too fast listening to some wicked awesome metal. [/end Rant]

Fixed :thumbsup:

[rant] guys if u can get ur helmet on over earbuds, ur not wearing the right helmet...another thing, pay attention to the road, we dont need more dead riders cause ur too busy listening to the "cupid shuffle" to know someone is about to smash you into a guardrail. [/end Rant]

Is there a way to "unlike" this?

I can't hear a thing over the sound of the wind and my exhaust anytime I'm over 50mph...should we outlaw wind and exhaust pipes too?
:banghead:

I'm satisfied with the sweet music that emits from my R-77's.

I think you guys would be amazed at the difference between the crap you can by at Wal-Mart and Target compared with the er6i's referenced earlier. Those earbuds sound great, keep noise way down, and will help save your hearing.

I can't stand riding without them now, the wind is noisy.

Back