Looking for DFW riders

I'm in the DFW area, and always looking for people to ride with. Anyone out there. We should set up a ride, Don't have that many riders I know, so I figured this was a way to find some.

me n my baby 2.jpg

I'll hollar at you when a buddy of mine and I set up our next ride. We usually ride up along the Red River.

I'm in McKinney.

Have you guys tried the back roads from New Hope to Sherman? It's not a bad ride and has a couple turns.

I'm in McKinney.

Have you guys tried the back roads from New Hope to Sherman? It's not a bad ride and has a couple turns.

That's a GREAT ride!

Anything just N. of McKinney is pretty decent riding typically as well.

I am a new Busa rider. Wanted to find out if anyone is riding tonight. I am in Bedford, but willing to ride out anywhere.

I will be out the morning of Saturday August 28th if anyone is interested. I'm in Lewisville.

PM Me if you're interested

Just east of Dallas here.

"Bike Night" is Thursday around DFW. Biggest gathering is at High Five Cycles in Dallas on 635.

However, we have stuff almost nightly.

Sunday: Shuck and Jive on 190 for the most Sport Bikes.
Dukes in Addison for mixed crowd, mostly cruisers.

Monday: Nothing too big, but we do gather at Dukes in Addison sometimes.

Tuesday: Small bike gathering at Blue Goose in Addison.
Twin Peaks-various loacations-Biggest gathering in Lewisville.

Wednesday: Various small gatherings. Dukes in Addison does "Big Balls" tournament-giant beer pong, with trash cans and beach balls. Its also "50 night" at the plano stunt lot. Everybodu brings out there 50cc bikes and stunts them. Silly but lots of fun.

Thursday: High Five Cycles
Lower Greenville Ave
Big Racks-Grapevine
Twin Peaks-McKinney

Friday: Usually on a date, sorry guys.

Saturday: Rocket Freaks Saturday Ride-May cover 400 miles in a day, lots of twisties with these guys.

I'm working on a couple more things with my crew. Last week we had a professional camera crew following us on Thursday to film a teaser reel for a reality tv show based on some of the dallas bike groups. We hit Twin Peaks in mcKinney and had a blast.

PM me for contact info.

Last edited:
Back