looking for chrome inner fairings?

I found them over at
Plastic Chrome plating and sportbike accessories : Chrome Plastic Busa Inners 4-piece set (Exchange).

THey are $400. NOt for me ( I love my carbon ones), just helping out a friend who is looking into them.

Hey BigRod1300,

Where did you get your carbon fiber panels? I plan on upgrading my panels to carbon fiber in the near future. :bowdown:

Thanks,
BMW5

IMG00004a.jpg

Ebay.....they are the powerbronze. I like magicracing...bit pricy but great quality. Only pic I could find of a good shot of just the inner carbon. Oh and my friend did something diff for her mans Busa on christmas. He'll have to find them chrome ones himself.

DSCN1564.jpg

Ebay.....they are the powerbronze. I like magicracing...bit pricy but great quality. Only pic I could find of a good shot of just the inner carbon. Oh and my friend did something diff for her mans Busa on christmas. He'll have to find them chrome ones himself.

124593d1230771802-looking-chrome-inner-fairings-dscn1564.jpg

Where did you get the mirrors? Magical Racing?

Nope. THey are Lockhard Philips. Looks just like the Magic ones, but has cheeper mirror glass in it for 1/3 the price. The carbon on mine looks realy good, but I have heard that others who have them are not as nice. The magic racing mirrors have blue mirror glass that helps with night reflections. I could not pass up what I got for the money $103.

Close up of mirrors for you. I have the short stocks black. They also have long stock and chrome. The magicracing long stocks have a pivot nuckle.

DSCN1031.jpg

DSCN1030.jpg

DSCN1033.jpg

Last edited:
I bought mines on xxxchromeplating.com xxxchromeshop.com is the same person. but he has 2 pages one for galleries and the other for selling. He is good too.

Back