Looking For Busas To Ride With Ct

petro50

Registered
Is there any Busa's on this site that are in Ct or local to the Old Lyme area ? ? I am on my 3rd Hayabusa and I have no others to ride with ..... Contact me let's ride ! !

Old Lyme , Lots of nasty ticks around there.

Yeah . I ride but you would never keep up with me, in those shorts , plus no helmet .

Check out www.Bandofriders.net A CT based rider board .

You'll get the business from them also about the lack of gear.

ATTGAT saved my AZZ 3 yrs ago and I still ride hard thanks to it!

You guys are a bunch a girls ...... I'm on the street for 30 plus years and I have never even had to emergency brake once ... Pay attention and watch everything ALL THE TIME , and you too can ride with shorts on lol ...... PS this post is all in good fun guys TO EACH HIS OWN is what I always say ..... What works for one person may not work for another ..... RIDE ON ! ! !

You guys are a bunch a girls ...... I'm on the street for 30 plus years and I have never even had to emergency brake once ... Pay attention and watch everything ALL THE TIME , and you too can ride with shorts on lol ...... PS this post is all in good fun guys TO EACH HIS OWN is what I always say ..... What works for one person may not work for another ..... RIDE ON ! ! !
For sure to each his own but I really don't see how anyone can ride a busa in shorts and not from the safety side of it but more the right side..... like my right leg has 3rd degree burns from the heat coming out of there just from running to corner for smokes with shorts on

If your getting 3rd degree burns on your legs then you really need to have your bike looked at it’s running way too hot ..... Even in 90 plus weather I don’t get any where near burned lol ..... Yeah she throws some heat when it’s 90 plus out but never ever enough to burn me

Back