Looking for bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuiceLJS

Registered
Im new to the motorcycle era. I went and looked at bikes this past weekend, and the one i picked out was the Hayabusa. I havent got it yet, but wanted someones opinion about a newbie riding one. I have some experince with dirt bikes and afew cbr's that my friends have. Hayabusa, Are they an easy bike to just go on? Are they user friendly? The bikes are so sweet, I really want one, and after doing my homework and reading about what the bike can do, well i have a woody in my pants. Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks,
JuiceLJS

ernaehrung019.gif
If your of sound mind and body, and can control a fast bike with some sense of wisdom, then I'd say go for it, but keep in mind that when you open up that throttle, that woody in your pants, will quickly become a tail in your pocket if your not careful.
ernaehrung004.gif
aktion035.gif

It will be at least a year before you start tapping into its true potential, slightly less if you take it to the track and practice. Going straight is not a problem. It's the curves you need to watch.
wink.gif

Oh, insurance will likely be pricey for the first 6-12 months.

Be 'safe'. I've seen too many 'statistics' so far.
thumbs-up.gif

Going straight is not a problem. It's the curves you need to watch.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
This is true. I became one of the statisics last year. First time riding hard in the curves and missed one but I didn't miss the tree. Two rods and seven screws later I am back on the bike and trying really hard to respect it. Just use caution and you should be alright.

all my friends tell me that i should start out on a smaller bike, but if i take it easy, and learn on this bike, i think i will be fine, but thanks for everyones input, i just wanted to know from other people that have them, and how they treat the rider, if they are user friendly, etc... but once again, thanks,,.
Thanks,
JuiceLJS

P.S. I live in central ohio, and we just got pounded with snow the other day. it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back