Looking for an Under tail (Picture Inside)

1slowbusa

Registered
Hi,

I am looking for an under tail with the tail light like the one in the picture attached. I cannot seem to find one online. Any help is appreciated.

Capture.JPG

Stock tail light with the reflector part cut off and then you install the tail light assembly upside down. Buy a clear lens cover. Buy a tiger racing undertail. 1st gen undertail selection isn't what it use to be.

Has anyone installed this here?

They been around a while. Just be prepared to have to be a little creative when installing. Aftermarket undertails can take some finesse to install and look perfect. Might be perfect bolt up to slight alteration to get it to look like a perfect fit. Nothing major.

They been around a while. Just be prepared to have to be a little creative when installing. Aftermarket undertails can take some finesse to install and look perfect. Might be perfect bolt up to slight alteration to get it to look like a perfect fit. Nothing major.

Thanks. I'm not sure if I want to do it or not, I kinda like turn signals....

:beerchug:

I have an OEM tail with an under tail if ur interested. can't buy this under tail any longer. PM for a price if ur interested.

Back