Looking for a used BLACKBERRY....

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
any pointers? It would have to work with Nextel. My current contract is not up and I am not about to pay $500 for a dang phone through them.

Got several AT&T BBs... Can't help ya with Nextel, sorry.

Here's a :bump: for ya

I have a blackberry storm that I would sell you but you have to unlock it to make it work with nextel. Its currently with verizon but will work with any carrier if its unlocked since its a world phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a blackberry storm that I would sell you but you have to unlock it to make it work with nextel. Its currently with verizon but will work with any carrier if its unlocked since its a world phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think that my lock picks will help me out here. How would I go about unlocking it?

You have to get the code from verizon. There might be a program that does it. I have never done. Ehh probably more of a hassle than what your looking for.
Posted via Mobile Device

You have to get the code from verizon. There might be a program that does it. I have never done. Ehh probably more of a hassle than what your looking for.
Posted via Mobile Device

I googled it and found a bunch of websites that "say" that they will do it...??? I don't trust them though.

try going to youtube.com I saw a video of a guy unlocking a BB. from Tmobile and he was giving the step by step on how to unlock the BB. :whistle:

I googled it and found a bunch of websites that "say" that they will do it...??? I don't trust them though.

I've used a couple of the sites before to unlock some of my Blackberry's. Was skeptical at first, but haven't had a problem.

I have a Nextel Blackberry 7520 I bought on Ebay back in March and never even opened the box until now to see what model it was. It looks brand spanking new, is in the box with all software and cables. I'll sell it for $20 if you want it.

The only reason I never used it is that I found out I'd have to pay an extra $30 per month for Blackberry service. I went with a Treo since all I needed was a $10 data plan to make all the features work.

img1248698219177.jpg

img1248698292401.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Nextel Blackberry 7520 I bought on Ebay back in March and never even opened the box until now to see what model it was. It looks brand spanking new, is in the box with all software and cables. I'll sell it for $20 if you want it.

The only reason I never used it is that I found out I'd have to pay an extra $30 per month for Blackberry service. I went with a Treo since all I needed was a $10 data plan to make all the features work.

I was not aware of the upcharge either ??? . I am looking for a slightly newer model than the 7520. I will keep you in mind though if I can't find a different model. :beerchug:

Most everyone I see with one is constantly palming it like it's their fix. Can't go 5 minutes without reading or sending a text. Seen grown men/women cry if they forgot the 'fix' at home...

Thus so I've dubbed these things 'crack' berry's. :laugh:

Most everyone I see with one is constantly palming it like it's their fix. Can't go 5 minutes without reading or sending a text. Seen grown men/women cry if they forgot the 'fix' at home...

Lol that's totally true! Its in my hand almost every waking hour. I check it every 2 minutes and was completely lost that day I forgot it at home when I went to work. I've even fell a sleep with it in my hand. Hell even Obama wouldn't give up his.

Did I mention I was using it to post this thread? Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

is reds phone a blackberry.?...just wondeing

Back