Looking for a Throttle Position Sensor – gen 1

SR-71

Registered
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a throttle positioning sensor(TPS) for an 07

I could really use a little help… I'm in between a rock and a hard place… Significant other wants me to sell the bike… "who's going to take care of me if you die"… Her words not mine

No laughing guys… I currently have the bike parked and hidden at a DIY Moto garage(out of sight out of mind)… But she's watching me like a hawk and checking my eBay purchases

Therefore, I could use a little help if someone has a TPS they're willing to sell

No, I can't get rid of her… I'm worried she's going to get rid of me!… LOL… Dating above my pay grade

Please contact me if you have a TPS you're willing to sell

Yours truly,

SR 71

Ill look in the am when i get home,, does yours have 0ne screw or two?
that mount it

No offense guy, but if she is willing to dump you because you ride, she isn't the one for you! Well if riding means to you what it means to me. I am being serious, my wife has known since we met that I will never stop riding, and I have raised 4 kids during that time and not once has she brought it up to me to not have a bike. But you have kind of screwed yourself already by hiding it. Now when she finds out she won't be pissed cause your riding, she will be pissed cause you have been lying to her.

Here it is, Pm sent

20180322_110902.jpg

20180322_110908.jpg

Back