Looking for a stock 17 tooth front sprocket.

02silver

Registered
I bought my bike w/ a 16 tooth front sprocket on it already. I'd like to have an original 17 toother to see how it has effected my bike and to correct my speedo. If anyone has one layin around let me know please.
Additionally, if I decide I prefer the 16 toother, how can I correct my speedo?

I'm sure i have some 17's and can send you one.I carry speedohealer and speedo-tuners to correct speedo..

An 18-tooth will put your speedo almost dead-on.

That said, you can fine-tune with a speedo-healer

I bought my bike w/ a 16 tooth front sprocket on it already. I'd like to have an original 17 toother to see how it has effected my bike and to correct my speedo. If anyone has one layin around let me know please.
Additionally, if I decide I prefer the 16 toother, how can I correct my speedo?
Don't bother with the 17, your bike will feel slow if you put it on. The 16 is a perfect compromise between acceleration, highway cruising, gas mileage, and top speed if thats you're thing. Keep it on and get a speedohealer to correct the speedo :thumbsup:
BTW the stock speedo's off with stock gearing also, so you'd need a speedohealer either way.

Won't correct anything because the speed-o is off even with the stock set up ( G.P.S IT TO SEE WHAT YOUR REAL SPEED IS ???:thumbsup:

we have the speedo healers..they usually run a little over hundred bucks....but i would keep the 16th or for with a 17/42.....it will really feel fast and accelerate faster then...

Back