looking for a sponsor to buy a smart tre from

Fire95Z28

Registered
Ok guys help me out. I wanna start buying from sponsors. I am tryin to stay away from ebay. So can someone pleaswe direct me to a good sponsor that has these handy little items?

Ok guys help me out. I wanna start buying from sponsors. I am tryin to stay away from ebay. So can someone pleaswe direct me to a good sponsor that has these handy little items?
GMbusa is a good friend of mine. He can hook you up with some parts. As for a TRE, I don't know if he sells those. PM him and check. His real name is Paul.

Skip the TRE or SMART-TRE all together and do it the proper way....

See JohnnyCheeses thread....

wink.gif

Skip the TRE or SMART-TRE all together and do it the proper way....

See JohnnyCheeses thread....

wink.gif
You've got to pull the clutch basket to do it that way, although I would agree that would be the perfect way to do it. If all you want is a top end run now and then, Ivan's Smart TRE will plug and play without affecting your idle (the wire is under the tank). You can take it out when you're done. I do, because I don't like the ignition advance it causes.

Don't know about a sponsor. I think it's strictly mail order from one of his dealers.

if you do some research , you will be able to do the GPS mod to read 1,n,2,3,4,5,5.
Hence , no TRE needed
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|hionbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138660096 -->

Yeah I just don't know where the gps is or what it even looks like. I am gonna send it to Johnnycheese. Cause I want to do the job right.:D

if you want a tre pm me and give me address i will send you one for free . Peace of shxx waste of money not even good paper weight do it the jc way and be done .. But if you want to try i will give it to you...

Thanks anyway MW. I am gonna definatly do it the JC way. Just need some instructions as to where this thing is and also what it looks like.

Back