Looking for a right switch housing for 03

Warrior58d

Registered
Well it's just been that kind of a couple of days. I have been renovating a bathroom and have had nothing but troubles but finally got that done with one day left till I have to take a long ride to TX which I thought gave me enough time to install my new Heli bars on my 03 (fastest silver and gray). Of course Murphy decided to stick with me and as I was trying to get the right switch housing off I broke the little plastic bit that goes down into the handle bar to stop it from rotating. I have looked around and found only Chrome ones that say they are for 99 to 07 but also show a hazard light switch. As far as I know the housing didn't have that switch till 04 and don't know if it would go into my harness. The other big thing is that Chrome just isn't my style but I will take it if I have to. I was hoping that if anyone on here switched theirs out with the chrome and had the old black ones laying around that I might be able to purchase from you. Right now the bike will sit all dejected and sad since the weather is PERFECT in Colorado right now for riding. If you happen to have one or know where I can get a standard black on online pm me here or throw me email at scoutsout58d@yahoo.com. Thanks all and keep the dirty side down

I have repaired them by drilling a hole into the housing the the post came out of.
Then you use a screw a small screw, with the correct diameter into the housing.
Then cut the head off to the correct height!

I may have some pics at home, ill look if i do, ill post them!

Back