Looking for a Ramp to Load Busa in a Pick Up Truck – Any Experiences?

mike1180

Banned
Not my first choice for transportation, but you paddle the boat you have.
I want something that is wide enough so you can put your foot down ½ way up, if you need a quick dab to steady yourself.
Any thoughts appreciated.
Thanks!

Dang it! Stop posting up cool stuff for me to buy! I'm dying here!!

Ive been wanting the Black Widow II. ITs a arced ramp two peice that folds in mid. The 2 pieces are pinned together when in use and then brake apart for easy storage in bed next to bike.
For Now I use my Dads ramps. Two seperate arced ramps. One for the bike and the other for me to walk up next to the bike. Those have been working realy well.

I just bought the Black Widow Tri-folds that are arched.( 9 ft. long.) I ride my bike up and down with no problems in a Ram pick-up. $404.95 TYD from Discount Ramps

I also use the Black Widow.

Black Widow Motorcycle Ramp Systems At Discount Ramps.com

I had everyone at the bash that wanted a ramp lovin it.....

Here is a pic you can kinda see the ramp folded up in the back of my old truck.

Picture013.jpg

Get it you will love it. TRUST ME

Cheap but totally viable. Costco sells a set of 2 folding car ramps for $100 bucks. I use both. 1 for the busa and one for my fat ass. They can handle a bunch of weight as they are designed for cars!

then there is this tried and true method

Last edited by a moderator:

Scorpion seems to have a good angle for lowered bikes folds into 4

Last edited by a moderator:
If your bike is lowered do yourself a favor and go buy a tilt trailer. My pickup is lowered 2" in the back and the bike still dragged with a 6' ramp. Bought a used tilt trailer for cheap, put a chock in it and it's sooooo much easier.

If your bike is lowered do yourself a favor and go buy a tilt trailer. My pickup is lowered 2" in the back and the bike still dragged with a 6' ramp. Bought a used tilt trailer for cheap, put a chock in it and it's sooooo much easier.

My ramps are 7ft when open. The MULLET is lowered in front 2inch and air ride in rear. I need the air all up to not drag on those arched ramps. Now that I put 35s on the truck...I have to park the front wheels on a hill or big crub to get the tail / tailgate lower on the truck to even think about loading or unloading.

Back