Looking for a Ramp to Load Busa in a Pick Up Truck – Any Experiences?

Not my first choice for transportation, but you paddle the boat you have.
I want something that is wide enough so you can put your foot down ½ way up, if you need a quick dab to steady yourself.
Any thoughts appreciated.
Thanks!

Ive been wanting the Black Widow II. ITs a arced ramp two peice that folds in mid. The 2 pieces are pinned together when in use and then brake apart for easy storage in bed next to bike.
For Now I use my Dads ramps. Two seperate arced ramps. One for the bike and the other for me to walk up next to the bike. Those have been working realy well.

I just bought the Black Widow Tri-folds that are arched.( 9 ft. long.) I ride my bike up and down with no problems in a Ram pick-up. $404.95 TYD from Discount Ramps

Cheap but totally viable. Costco sells a set of 2 folding car ramps for $100 bucks. I use both. 1 for the busa and one for my fat ass. They can handle a bunch of weight as they are designed for cars!

If your bike is lowered do yourself a favor and go buy a tilt trailer. My pickup is lowered 2" in the back and the bike still dragged with a 6' ramp. Bought a used tilt trailer for cheap, put a chock in it and it's sooooo much easier.

If your bike is lowered do yourself a favor and go buy a tilt trailer. My pickup is lowered 2" in the back and the bike still dragged with a 6' ramp. Bought a used tilt trailer for cheap, put a chock in it and it's sooooo much easier.
My ramps are 7ft when open. The MULLET is lowered in front 2inch and air ride in rear. I need the air all up to not drag on those arched ramps. Now that I put 35s on the truck...I have to park the front wheels on a hill or big crub to get the tail / tailgate lower on the truck to even think about loading or unloading.