Looking for a passenger seat

BanditKing

Registered
lost my passenger seat. Hoping someone's got one in good shape that they're willing to part with.

PM me and we can discuss $cha-ching$

got a stock one you can have...you pay shipping.....i dont need/use it.i have a bottle in the hump and i removed my passanger pegs some time ago...its mint!

Way to go DD!
beerchug.gif

(DEVLDOG @ Jul. 13 2007,08:05) got a stock one you can have...you pay shipping.....i dont need/use it.i have a bottle in the hump and i removed my passanger pegs some time ago...its mint!
+1. I don't have a bottle but I have no plans to use the seat if anyone wants it.

seats spoken for now,went to another member.

damn,ya gotta be fast around here when you ask for stuff.
I have a bunch of stock parts sitting in the garage if anyone needs (key word"NEEDS")

windscreen
rear master cylinder
rearset
rear brake bar
rear brake hanger
cushdrive/sprocket
lowering tripple tree
gauge faceplate
gas tank cap (complete)
tank pads
passenger set
brake/clutch levers

(DEVLDOG @ Jul. 13 2007,13:06) seats spoken for now,went to another member.

damn,ya gotta be fast around here when you ask for stuff.
Holy crap! That was fast! Sorry I wasn't able to respond fast enough to snatch it up!

But thanks for offering anyways!

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 13 2007,05:30)
(DEVLDOG @ Jul. 13 2007,08:05) got a stock one you can have...you pay shipping.....i dont need/use it.i have a bottle in the hump and i removed my passanger pegs some time ago...its mint!
+1.  I don't have a bottle but I have no plans to use the seat if anyone wants it.
will you have it this friday night? are you going to night fall this week? if so i want it..

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 13 2007,08:30)
+1. I don't have a bottle but I have no plans to use the seat if anyone wants it.
Do you still have that seat available?

(NX95240 @ Jul. 16 2007,22:18)
+1.  I don't have a bottle but I have no plans to use the seat if anyone wants it.
will you have it this friday night? are you going to night fall this week? if so i want it..
I told someone in Oregon they could have my seat. Thus far they haven't made arrangements to pay the shipping so I still have it. I will give them until Friday to respond. If they haven't I will repost here.

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 16 2007,21:18)
I told someone in Oregon they could have my seat. Thus far they haven't made arrangements to pay the shipping so I still have it. I will give them until Friday to respond. If they haven't I will repost here.
ok just let me know thanks..

seat went to Golden child

the rest of the parts are gone

I shipped them all out yesterday,everyone should have them by weeks end (fed-ex ground)

to everyone i shipped to,dont worry about re paying me for shipping,I'll survive.....just happy i could help some bros out,plus i got that stuff out of the garage

JEEZE, i've been looking for a seat in the classifieds forever, i finally broke down and paid 75.00 on fleabay and now everyone is trying to get rid of theres...
guns.gif
argue.gif
ZI got screwed on that deal!

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 17 2007,00:18)
I told someone in Oregon they could have my seat.  Thus far they haven't made arrangements to pay the shipping so I still have it.  I will give them until Friday to respond.  If they haven't I will repost here.
My passenger seat is gone...

Back