Looking for a part#

Hny Badger

Registered
I have been on the phone with my local dealer, as well as Suzuki service and no one can find this part. The retaining bolt for my clutch lever vibrated out on the highway, and the lever went bye-bye, which made for an interesting ride home. Anyway, if anyone has a part # I would greatly appreciate it. The part in question is a brass bushing that goes in the clutch lever, behind the retention bolt, and accepts the clutch safety switch pin. I have included a couple pics for reference.

Thanks!!

(Also, that is not my hand)

1527708776320.png

Part.jpg

Ill correct myself on nearly every bike made . Most bikes with a hydraulic master cylinder for the clutch .
If its cable clutch it does not use the brass pin bushing . Be sure to grease , and clean often ( every year ) or 7000 miles for smooth operation .

Glad you got the help you needed and a new part is on the way. I was about to go dig in my parts bin, but continued reading saw that you and the guys had it under control.

I had the same problem. My clutch lever vibrates out, I bought new bushing for pin/push rod, put a screw in to hold clutch lever in and now I can't get the clutch handle to push up against the start button when you engage the clutch

Back