Looking For A New Hayabusa Bike

unclehmm

Registered
Hello Everyone I am looking For A New Hayabusa Bike But Confused Which model Should I purchase I Like Sports Bike Could Anyone suggest to me which Hayabusa Bike Will Be better For Me.

(...) Could Anyone suggest to me which Hayabusa Bike Will Be better For Me.

every - no real difference in the 21 years

look for the color if you want to buy brand new.

get a special on hayabusa trained mechanic with you if you are no connoisseur of the busa and want to buy a pre-owned one.
and if pre-owned download my maintenance sheet and watch what should be to do regarding the milage / age of the bike,

good luck :)

If you are buying new, just pick your favorite color of the bunch. You can't go wrong with any of the Busas in my honest opinion!

If you are buying used, the only recommendation I can give, is stay away from heavily modified Busas (Stretched, lights, cosmetics, etc.) There could have been a lot of half ass stuff done to get it where its at. Try to get one as stock as possible, and do the mods you want, yourself.

Welcome, I see you are in Delhi, aren't Hayabusas rare and expensive over there?

If you go new, you have no choice other than color, if you go used it is really up to your tastes. Other people from India have been on here and told us of the lack of decent mechanics and parts for basic maintenance. You will have to be careful choosing used as some of the maintenance will have been skipped over.

We get a person coming on here for advice and we naturally assume he is a troll???

I saw nothing in his post which would indicate that.

Hello Everyone I am looking For A New Hayabusa Bike But Confused Which model Should I purchase I Like Sports Bike Could Anyone suggest to me which Hayabusa Bike Will Be better For Me.
Hey brother, There is an indian guy who is on youtube running a channel "turbo Xtreme". Google it, he owns a turbo red busa. Pretty good content. He might also be able to help you with any problems with busa

Back