Looking for a new crew

kjcili

Donating Member
Registered
Ok guys, made my move to Ill., Cary to be exact, so when the weather clears, i'll be looking for the locals to hang out with and build a new family. PM me or just punch in on the thread.

I joined both those forums, seems like CR is a better place but my god is it a CLIQUE place. I really have a hard time saying anything in that forum, maybe it will change when I actually start riding but for now they're really "strict". We should just stick together, Busa riders! Got to meet one of these days.

i don't like riding in overly large crowds either, but i don't like rolling with a couple of my boys

Finally pulled in this past weekend, now got the dreaded task of unpacking. Plus, I still gotta go back to MI 1 more time to get my wife, dog, and the rest of my crap after I finish rearranging my mother-in-laws place and helping her situate. Think i'll ride the bike back to MI for that final pull. Should be nice enough by then; prob end of April-ish. Got a bad itch, gotta get out and twist it up.
Oh yeah, called insurance agent, double the price of MI. Apparently there are twice as many Busa related accidents here as in MI:banghead::banghead:

Back