Looking for a map

busa_boy_69

Registered
I was wondering if anyone on the board here is using a Akrapovic 4-2-1 Race system with a Johnny Cheese Map on their power commander? If anyone can hook me up with this map I would greatly appreciate it.

Anybody?
rock.gif
???

Dude, most people have agreements with their tuners not to give their maps away.I know I do,The one on the dynojet web site is a good one,try it,I sent it you didnt I?
rock.gif

I know man believe me I was not trying anything on Johnny here. I actually PM'ed him and offered to buy one from him. He said he would not sell one to anyone that didn't buy a PC fropm him. However he did say if I could find someone on here that had one and was willing to share he was cool with that. Had I not have spoke with him prior I would not have posted. So for further readers to the post I do have his okay on this.

Oh and as far as the dynotjet map I don't don't that its bad I just heard Johnnys maps were like the best made. I just wanted to use a good tuner map and see how my bike runs on it. Everyone on here that has used his maps say they can feel a difference in their bike. Thats why I was wanting it.

Take it to a tuner. Have it tuned on a dyno and get exactly what you want. If you want it to maximize your investment, that is?

Take it to a tuner. Have it tuned on a dyno and get exactly what you want. If you want it to maximize your investment, that is?
That would be an option for me if I knew a good place to have it tuned. However in my area there is no good shop to take it to. Thats why i was just wanting to score a good map instead of taking it to a shop and paying wasted money for some guy that really doesn't even know what he's doing to tune it.

Back