Looking for a good price on a Spanner wrench

brandont70

Registered
Looking for a Motion Pro spanner wrench for my rear shock adjustment on a Hayabusa. Here is a picture. Found it on other sites, but sure that a sponsor has it for a better price.

mpshockwrench.jpg

I just used a drift punch and a hammer. You could even adjust the shock with a large, flat-blade screwdriver and a hammer...

Yeah, done that before. Why do it when you can buy the tool and do it right though. Gonna get the tool to cut time, and don't like beating on my bike.

Anyone ever use one of these tools when the shock was on the bike?

I looked at it when I did mine and wondered how the heck it would fit in there and still be able to be turned.
I used a brass punch and hammer and it didn’t even leave a mark.

I thought about getting a wrench and bending it so it would work on the bike. The stock wrench is pretty tough to use without modifying it.

Keep us posted on how well it works for you!

Wow I USE THOSE @ WORK TO CONNECT+disconect fuel delivery line from gas storage tanks 2 my bulk truck.I THINK MINE ARE BIGGER THAN THAT.

One comes with the bike. You probably have a good drift punch in the garage. Don't have a price for you. I was a lot of help wasn't I :laugh:

i used a long screw driver and a hammer... easy adjust no nicks even on the rings... relax just dont have to swing hard at all ..light tapps

Back