Looking for a good full cover for my Busa...

-One-

Registered
Hey guys and gals,

anyone got any recommendations for a full cover that will protect my Busa from the elements and that I can put on the bike when it's hot?

I don't have a garage (only a carport that it's under) and I want to protect my mistress from jealous/greedy eyes, dust and the elements.

I use a regualr old dowco cover. I used to bring it with my on my commute to work so that if it snowed in the winter time I would have to brush the snow off it. Works in rain and everything else as well. They're a bit bulky but protects thigns well.

PA045274.jpg

suzuki has a cover just for the hayabusa fits great looks great but its a bit pricey $120.00 but i think you can install it on a hot bike, i use it but i have never installed it on a hot bike..:thumbsup:

suzuki has a cover just for the hayabusa fits great looks great but its a bit pricey $120.00 but i think you can install it on a hot bike, i use it but i have never installed it on a hot bike..:thumbsup:

I've seen those on ebay every now and then for 90 to 100 bucks.

I use a regualr old dowco cover. I used to bring it with my on my commute to work so that if it snowed in the winter time I would have to brush the snow off it. Works in rain and everything else as well. They're a bit bulky but protects thigns well.

I like it :) This looks pretty sturdy and you definitely can't tell what kind of bike it is. Something like this I think would work well.

It looks like it has elastics at the bottom so it tucks in around the wheels, is that correct? Also can you put it on the bike right after riding or do you have to let the bike cool down first?

Hmm, the cover looks like it's good quality and I like the design but I really don't want to advertise what bike I have since my bike is out all the time when I'm away from the house, the more discreet the better.

I like it :) This looks pretty sturdy and you definitely can't tell what kind of bike it is. Something like this I think would work well.

It looks like it has elastics at the bottom so it tucks in around the wheels, is that correct? Also can you put it on the bike right after riding or do you have to let the bike cool down first?

Nwm, I just found their website with all the info. I'm going to pick up their Guardian® WeatherAllâ„¢ Plus :)

Thanks all for your advice :thumbsup:

Just buy the $19.99 cover that Walmart sells, Last about a year if you have cats pissing on it like they do mine. Wash it hang out to dry put back on.:bowdown:

i got one for sale in classified

How does the large fit, in their size chart they say that you should use the sportbike one? Prefferably I would like to have it reach down and cover the entire wheels but not be too flimsy so it flaps around.

Also is it $50 shipped?

Just buy the $19.99 cover that Walmart sells, Last about a year if you have cats pissing on it like they do mine. Wash it hang out to dry put back on.:bowdown:

Lol, man we have some annoying cats around here too but they've left my bike alone so far. I hope it stays that way when I get a cover :laugh:

Decided to get the Dowco Weatherall Plus that Phierce is selling :)

Thanks to all for their advice!! :thumbsup:

Back