Looking for a good dyno place in N.E. Pa

badassbusaboy

Registered
Anyone know of a good dyno shop in, or around N.E. Pennsylvania. I live in the scranton, wilkes barre area. Used to go to Hpc in maryland, but there gone now. Just looking to get a good tune, and to see if air, fuel mixture is good. Below pic is just from a local dealer that was doing dyno runs for open house.

x-mas 2009 233.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know of a good dyno shop in, or around N.E. Pennsylvania. I live in the scranton, wilkes barre area. Used to go to Hpc in maryland, but there gone now. Just looking to get a good tune, and to see if air, fuel mixture is good. Below pic is just from a local dealer that was doing dyno runs for open house.

Anywhere close to Uniontown?If so i have just the guy for ya.:thumbsup:

Hes no where near uniontown unfortunatly...

I almost forgot about powerhouse in NY. Their a sponsor here and Frank is a straight shooter and extremely knowlegable especially with busa's!!

Scrantons a deadzone for good tuners... Gotta travel alittle but it will be well worth it!
1st choice POWERHOUSE
2nd choice XTREME-MACHINES

Both will treat u good and niether will rip u off

Hes no where near uniontown unfortunatly...

I almost forgot about powerhouse in NY. Their a sponsor here and Frank is a straight shooter and extremely knowlegable especially with busa's!!

Scrantons a deadzone for good tuners... Gotta travel alittle but it will be well worth it!
1st choice POWERHOUSE
2nd choice XTREME-MACHINES

Both will treat u good and niether will rip u off

:thumbsup:

Back