looking for a few good East Coast riders

BUSAFETT

Registered
Sadly, I spent 2006 riding my dream bike with some folks who although are fun to ride with, are probably not the best fit for me (none are from this site either).

So, one of my New Year's resolutions is to meet up with some fellow riders from here who are in my area, and hopefully set up a nice riding schedule throughout 2007. I know many of you offered up when I first joined this Forum, and due to lack of communication on my part, I never followed through on the offers. I'm hoping that this year I can do it differently and catch up with some of you guys to ride and do lunch on decent riding days, or simply meet up somewhere to swap stories and bike details.

I'm right on the DE/MD/PA lines, so I can definitely meet up with some of you from different states. If anyone is interested, please respond to this post or shoot me email addy's, and I'll make sure I make time to meet up with you!

BUSAFETT

C'mon down to Va, we can meet on the mountain again.

Oh and bring your wallet
super.gif

I plan to make a trip or two to Ocean City this season. I'll definitely send you notification.

If Dover Downs had blackjack or craps, I'd be in your area more often.

Hi Greg,

At this time I'm gonna have to say no- only b/c it's about 3 hrs from my house, and I'd rather use my "escape" passes for actual time on the bike. Going to those shows just makes me want to spend more cash lol.

I'm a dad and try not to leave my wife solo with our little one.. She's a handful!

BUSAFETT

(BiG-T @ Jan. 08 2007,21:55) I plan to make a trip or two to Ocean City this season.  I'll definitely send you notification.

If Dover Downs had blackjack or craps, I'd be in your area more often.
Where are you located T?

I'm about 20 mins south of DC in White Plains, MD.

I know how the "weekend pass" goes so we'll have to schedule a few rides. I know sometime soon Warbrown, Sageronin, and GMBusa should be getting together to plan the spring, summer, and fall East Coast rides for this year.

(BiG-T @ Jan. 08 2007,22:02) I'm about 20 mins south of DC in White Plains, MD.

I know how the "weekend pass" goes so we'll have to schedule a few rides.  I know sometime soon Warbrown, Sageronin, and GMBusa should be getting together to plan the spring, summer, and fall East Coast rides for this year.
Definitely keep me in the loop on those details!

BUSAFETT

(georgiabusa_05 @ Jan. 08 2007,22:17) Hope you can make it to the busa bash in April. Alot of good people to meet up with.
Can you send me the details or point me to the related thread?

UPDATE: nevermind, found it!

(BUSAFETT @ Jan. 08 2007,21:57) Hi Greg,

At this time I'm gonna have to say no- only b/c it's about 3 hrs from my house, and I'd rather use my "escape" passes for actual time on the bike. Going to those shows just makes me want to spend more cash lol.

I'm a dad and try not to leave my wife solo with our little one.. She's a handful!

BUSAFETT

Its not a short trip for me either.
muscle.gif

We are all on the east coast for you...
beerchug.gif

I live near BIG T and I'll ride anywhere just so I can ride. My only problem is I'm a single dad(got full custody) until she goes to Pa. (my grandmothers)for summer. I'm in Baltimore, OC and to Pa at least twice a month during the summer. So PM me when ever you want to
race.gif
super.gif

There will be rides throughout 2007, so keep in touch with the Geographic forum for the VA riders and join in...got several in MD that make the run...
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 09 2007,16:43) There will be rides throughout 2007, so keep in touch with the Geographic forum for the VA riders and join in...got several in MD that make the run...  
beerchug.gif
What Michelle said
smile.gif

We'll be posting up next season's entire east coast hayabusa rider's schedule in a few weeks ... keep a look out!!

I am just North of Lancaster PA. Let me know if you can get together anytime after it warms up. I ride whenever I can, but my schedule leaves a lot of time gone from home.

Shoot me a PM and we can start the process.

Todd

Jet-A and I will be catching up on one of the nicer days coming down the road.

So if anyone in our vicinity is interested, just say the word. I'm sure a fleet of Busa's must draw quite a crowd!

BUSAFETT

Im in Philly during the week and in Bucks county on the weekends..I know where pa and del come together right at the 95/495 split....can be there in no time during the week...keep in touch for when the weather breaks bro..

I'm over in Balto area, I ride with DJ sometimes, and I ride alot with cuffee...I always down for a ride...infact was up in Philly last Sat. down in South st. too many bikes and ppl was out...had alot of fun...
all_coholic.gif

Back