Looking for a dark blue/gold kanji

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
Hey fella's wondering if anyone knows where I could get high quality decals. Looking for the large Kanji in dark blue w/ gold Hayabudsa for the side panels. Please let me know.

thanks,

Greg

Try TapeWorks they make great decals. Looks like they are closed until the 10th, but it would be money well spent.
biggrin.gif

My mother owns a vinyl shop, she could probably make you one, but I don't know if it would be exactly the same size. You would have to remove the old one first, instead of puting the new one over it.

The blue w/ gold lettering is more subtle. That gold seems like it would just jump out at ya.

The blue w/ gold lettering is more subtle.  That gold seems like it would just jump out at ya.
Good point. Now just finding the right blue to match. The other point is I have a set of carbon fiber BST's coming, so my color scheme is going to change bit. I might wait till the wheels get here and go from there. If I can still get away with some gold without the gold wheels I will go that route.

My mother owns a vinyl shop, she could probably make you one, but I don't know if it would be exactly the same size.  You would have to remove the old one first, instead of puting the new one over it.
Actually I was thinking of going with a slightly smaller Kanji, can you pm me with details. Does she use good 3M tape?

The blue w/ gold lettering is more subtle.  That gold seems like it would just jump out at ya.
His bike will jump out at ya too!  
laugh.gif
Like the guy at Starbucks told me today, "that bike just looks fast sitting still" and my reply, try ridng it..
wink.gif
Sageronin: took it for a ride today. I think he will post up his thoughts. I was pleased with the feedback..

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151949835 -->

Good point. Now just finding the right blue to match. The other point is I have a set of carbon fiber BST's coming, so my color scheme is going to change bit. I might wait till the wheels get here and go from there. If I can still get away with some gold without the gold wheels I will go that route.
boy!..I like those wheels!

laugh.gif
cool.gif

Back