Looking for a couple of things

rubber2burn

Donating Member
Registered
I have plastic's I am working on for the track and wanted to know if anyone had some old amber front turn signals laying around that they did not want and a front headlight housing they do not have to be in perfect condition I am just going to put painters tape over them anyway but just wanted the holes in the plastic to be filled like I said they are going into a set of plastic's for the track.  Thanks for any and all help

Let me check, I may have a pair of front T/S lenses. Can't help you with the headlight.

No I don't have a headlight, but may have some turns also.

Sweet if either on of you guy have them let me know
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I have the headlight.
All 4 tabs are good, except for those two pointy plastic mounts that go into the upper stay.
Has some scratches on the lens, as well.
PM me, if you're interested.
I'll take some pix for you, if need be.

I just had these up in the "For Sale" forum too I also have a tail light, complete with bracket, you just have to splice in the wiring. If your interested, let me know.

I have some turn signal lens and a couple of housings laying around. You pay the shipping. If it's more than $5.00 I'll pay the rest.

Here ya go, all avalible.

Humm file to big to upload. I'm not computer savoy enough to fix it, if you PM me your email I'll send you the pics

Back