Looking for a Barrett 50.

I want one :cheerleader: I want one :cheerleader:I have wanted this since I was 18 and still haven't gone to get it. One day

for those who didnt know...here is Garrett's stance on sales to STATES.

GARRETT.jpg

Called a few places, have no clue when they will receive them, also have a lot of emails out waiting for responses

Outpost Armory in Murfreesboro, TN usually has a good selection of them in stock.

Thanks guys, emailed both of them.

I have been all over the web trying to find one at a good price and without hidden fees here and there, or having them in stock. Gunbroker has them but at premium prices

Taylor just because you see one listed for a certain price doesn't mean seller wont negotiate.
I fear you may just be clicking away from many because asking price is higher than you want to pay.
The gun is an item and same as any retail item when in demand sellers fish. Trolling for a big one, someone who will click buy now at that ridiculous price. But I think that if you make phone calls or send mssgs to sellers on gunbroker you will find one who will deal on it. Many of the sellers are actual stores and list their phone number or name.

I am sending emails and making calls, I have not had any contact back from anyone yet, guy wants to spend money and they don't reply. I will call more tomorrow.

I went to Barrett's website and called every single dealer!

Most didn't have any
Some 12 weeks out
Some had no clue
Some numbers were not in order
And a few had them in stock

Search is done, found one under $4k, including shipping, in stock Model 99 32" .50 bmg black

A friend of mine bought a Sig 516 Patrol rifle from them yesterday last one on shelf for $1600....That's somewhere around MSRP.

If anyone is looking try out hdtactical.net

Model 99 32" under $4k with shipping to my ffl

A friend of mine bought a Sig 516 Patrol rifle from them yesterday last one on shelf for $1600....That's somewhere around MSRP.

Keith, That is what I paid for my before the Sandy Hook news broke. That was out the door tax and all.

Back