Looking for a Barrett 50.

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone know of any deals, good shops,or have one or know someone with one for sale, looking at a model 99 but for right price I would buy the 82A1.

Yes I am on gunbroker,armslist and google shopping looking.

Thanks for any help.

Well you can find them for $8-10k if you look, that's for the semi auto, the bolt action is $4-4.5k, but I'm looking for that deal, you know the guy that needs to sell.

Keep me posted as that has been a target of mine on love at first site... Seems like investing in Armament may be as good as investing in Gold in the short term.

There were a few down here but they sold out as soon as The CT shooting happened. Last time I looked before all the insanity brass was at least $2 a piece. I think even reloading you would be looking at a $5 bill every time you pull the trigger. I would look at the .338 Lapua mag or .338 ultra mag over the .50. Ballistics are nearly as good and the rifles are half the size. More portable useable power with the same distance characteristics.

There were a few down here but they sold out as soon as The CT shooting happened. Last time I looked before all the insanity brass was at least $2 a piece. I think even reloading you would be looking at a $5 bill every time you pull the trigger. I would look at the .338 Lapua mag or .338 ultra mag over the .50. Ballistics are nearly as good and the rifles are half the size. More portable useable power with the same distance characteristics.

I already own a 338 lapua:thumbsup:

I want the big boy now

I already own a smith & Wesson 500 magnum, I'm looking for a desert eagle 50 also.

Going all 50 caliber:bowdown:

Yep and that's a reason I want a Barrett more then any other, hell I want to buy new just so the money goes to fight the fight

Barrett's a great company. I remember reading an article about them taking a customer service call with marines pined down in the field trying to get the gun working. They got it running ended up being an error on assembly

They are based out of Murfreesboro, Tn and if I remember correctly there was a gun store that was a Barrett dealer close to them? If not I'd certainly try the stores and sites more west than on the east coast. There are more sold out there due to available distances.
Best luck will come by simply googling the make and model number you want and keep clicking. Come page twenty you will find your gun advertised by a store in Oklahoma or the like. I'll see what I can find.

If you can get me an approved end user certificate I can get all you want at govt cost.

If you have the funds, might as well go with the top of the line up, the M82A1. :thumbsup: Thats my dream rifle right there!!!!!

Blanca, end user certificate I assume means my local ffl that I wish to use, correct? Or would I be the end user, if so you trying to steal my ss # mister???:laugh:

Any help I will take:bowdown:, I am serious about this, I have the funds, I'm not window shopping

No, an end user is a registered entity such as a govt or foreign branch of law enforcement/military desiring to equip themselves. One is not a qua I'd be able to entertain. We are talking about tens or hundreds. It was more of a sarcastic remark.

I will look tonight and see what I can come up with.

I already own a 338 lapua:thumbsup:

I want the big boy now

I already own a smith & Wesson 500 magnum, I'm looking for a desert eagle 50 also.

Going all 50 caliber:bowdown:

Wow! Go big or go home! :beerchug:

I'm considering a S&W 500 at some point. Still waiting for my pistol permit in CT. It's only been 6.5 months (the law says *within* 60 days). :banghead: I just love it here... :cursin:

Just sent me the money, they are about 45 minutes away I'll go pick one up for ya :thumbsup:

Back