Looking at Thumpers

04 Limited Busa

Registered
Thinking about buying another Thumper. Had a DR400S dual sport and a DR650 dual sport. Looking at a DR400 SM Super Moto. Seems like it would be a fun hooligan bike. Anybody had one?

Thinking about buying another Thumper .

Had a DR400S dual sport and a DR650 dual sport .

Looking at a DR400 SM Super Moto .

Seems like it would be a fun hooligan bike .

Anybody had one ?

My brother has a Suzuki RMZ 450 that he rides pretty fast ~ however my RXV 4.5 has an extra gear on him *

Pretty boring until you reach the 5:00 minute mark ~ when Jeff goes buy me on his Hayabusa after I waited for him *

Thinking about buying another Thumper. Had a DR400S dual sport and a DR650 dual sport. Looking at a DR400 SM Super Moto. Seems like it would be a fun hooligan bike. Anybody had one?
No experience on those, but I have dr650 with a ton of upgrades and is pretty fun.
FEF104E4-39C3-442B-900C-09A5A63D5C42.jpeg

I have GEN 1 05 KLR 650 for nearly for 4 years now and added a few personal touches along the way as you do gearing handle bars crash bars muffler ect Its a pretty good work horse for commuting gravel roads general riding around ect they are cheap as chips and very easy to maintain I like the DR650 to but I wanted more road trail oriented bike which the KLR is I love the new big bore adventure bikes but they are to expensive for me and could not handle dropping all that shiny new bike in the trails the KLR IMO is the poor mans adventure bike :thumbsup:

Not a thumper, buttttt.... brother in law is the marketing guy for the local Harley dealer, and an all around bike guy, he rides a Gen2. At dinner today he introduced me to the only HD I've been remotely interested in, ever. A 975 cc Streetfighter.... Ok, it's a prototype and he said they'll probably find a way to screw it up, but dayum it looks good!

images (1).jpeg

images (2).jpeg

Not a thumper, buttttt.... brother in law is the marketing guy for the local Harley dealer, and an all around bike guy, he rides a Gen2. At dinner today he introduced me to the only HD I've been remotely interested in, ever. A 975 cc Streetfighter.... Ok, it's a prototype and he said they'll probably find a way to screw it up, but dayum it looks good!

View attachment 1589084

View attachment 1589085
I hope they do it better than my Streetglide. I am on my second recall that could cause a crash. The next recall will probably be no brakes. I am losing confidence in the bike even though I love it. Leave it to Harley.

It will be ridiculously overpriced and tremendously underperform...... And this is coming from a H-D guy:laugh:
I don't doubt that for a minute, but at least it looks good. Apparently they're trying to get into the adventure tourer market as well, trying to break BMW's choke hold. That will fail too....

Back