Looking 4 turn signal lenses

busa_boy_69

Registered
Does anyone know where to buy a set of turn signal lenses for the front of the bike that match the color of a stock tail light very well and are good quality? I want a set bad and haven't came across any anywhere.

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138204843 -->

they sell paint that will stick to the inside,have any color you want. (sprayed on clear).

RSD

there's a company that does "smoked lenses" with colors... I'll see if I can find their address for you. I think thats what you want, but the stuff RSD is talkin about is basically clear color paint..... ever seen trading spaces, same thing they do to lamps and stuff, probably get it at a crafts store
cool.gif

HOK has a clear red spray on,red signals on the front gonna get you in trouuble with the popo though.
wink.gif

Look what I found...<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZUKI-HAYABUSA-TRANSLUCENT-RED-COMPLETE-LENS-KIT-PLUS_W0QQitemZ4605669262QQcategoryZ35598
QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Click Here</a>

Look what I found...<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZUKI-HAYABUSA-TRANSLUCENT-RED-COMPLETE-LENS-KIT-PLUS_W0QQitemZ4605669262QQcategoryZ35598

QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Click Here</a>
Dude the signal lenses look like what I want but I don't need a kit with a tail light and all that. I just need the lenes. MAN! If I could just get those.

um... dunno if you have looked at it... but that tail light is almost worth $75 on its own, so just retread it back to ebay without the front lenses
cool.gif

I'm not here to wish you bad luck but you are going to jail the first time you signal in front of a cop....the law is amber forward,red to the rear unless your an LEO or an emergency response vehicle....red lights = COOL Looking ------------A $100 ticket,having to remove red lights,buying new lights =Uncool cost wise -------My Advice-------$$$$$$ Priceless  get clear or smoked if you want change,,,,,,most people never see your front or tail at the same time and won't even remember the difference...

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138230111 -->

I'm not here to wish you bad luck but you are going to jail the first time you signal in front of a cop....the law is amber forward,red to the rear unless your an LEO or an emergency response vehicle....red lights = COOL Looking ------------A $100 ticket,having to remove red lights,buying new lights =Uncool cost wise -------My Advice-------$$$$$$ Priceless get clear or smoked if you want change,,,,,,most people never see your front or tail at the same time and won't even remember the difference...
+1

Does anyone know where to buy a set of turn signal lenses for the front of the bike that match the color of a stock tail light very well and are good quality? I want a set bad and haven't came across any anywhere.
I have a set of stock lenses...do you still need them? They're yellow....

PM for details

<!--EDIT|flynjay
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138243483 -->

Back