Lookin for opinions

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Just buildin another Busa right now.
Kinda having a hard time deciding on how to finish it (what a dilemma hey...lol)
Seriously though.......I'm thinkin either goin solid black with all aluminum polished, then anodized black, or doin some stupid bright color yet again and chroming everything.
Kinda thinkin the chroming things been done, so I'm lookin for opinions.
Have pretty much all the parts here now, and am gonna start assembly soon, but just can't decide on what I want the final product to look like.....waaay to many options now days, and I'm to old to think for myself.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Gimme some cool suggestions will ya, folks???

tounge.gif

Chrome is easy, Polishing takes TLC and really lets others know your ride is clean. I think dark colors looks the best with polished parts, just my .02

THIS would be reeeely cool.
Only maybe bleached blonde.

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: "blonde"|1102335373 -->

Wooly_Busa.JPG

Man Someone has to start Anodizing Frames and Swingarms wild colors. Picture Frame, Swingarm, and Wheels all done in fuggin dark Purple, with A Warm Grey Body with some Ivory or purple accents. Or Red Or Whatever... But Maybe Step away from the typical POlished/Chrome thing and start delving into color... Take it to the next level. Or Maybe Skelatonized Stainless body work? You know, do away with all the plastics and instead wrap it in a stainless web for body work.

What about detailing out the motor and chassis then Vacuum forming some clear replica body work..with Chrome Fasteners... That would look pretty sweet...

I agree with Rev. Some cool colors powdercoated onto the bike. How about this one. The gold frame is off-da-hook!!

favcolorbusa.JPG

A few more gold-color accents like calipers and swingarm would really set this bike off. Love the color scheme, but it could definitely use a few improvements to make it really unique and stand out in a crowd.

Yeah.....phoning the anodizer today, to find out what colors he can do.
Just not sure bout that yet!!

Thanks for the replys so far....especially the slightly used one and the hairy one!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

There is plactic color chrome and als vy wild poder coating in kandy and Peals these days. you have a bright Busa so I woud go to the Dark side with black and all Black chrome.
biggrin.gif

I'm thinkin' buuuuuuuuuuuuuuhlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Then polish out all the metal bits and have 'em black anodized so they look like black chrome. Black that beeyotch out, man. You know ya want to...
wink.gif

Another cool idea would be to go with a nice medium to dark charcoal grey with polished/black anodized bits. A little contrast like that can be sublte but KILLER!

There's always two tone schemes as well. Like you told me when I was bouncin' ideas off of ya for Train... get creative man. Do somethin' different. The loud colors with chrome thing has been done to death, just like flames and checkered racin' flag patterns.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Black chrome would look really good on frame and swingarm any paint on the fairings...Your possibilities are endless...Do something funky...
evil.gif

Mike.....yeah yer right dude....two bright blingy ones is too much for sure.

Chris......also right.......black.......I know ya have some killer ideas dude......yer the paint guru...help me out here bro!!!

Stunnah.....I'm tryin hard to think of somethin outta this world funky....have some ideas, but it's just not all comin together yet.

I really do respect yer opinions folks keep em rollin in will ya???

Back