Lookin for Locals

Valkyrye

Donating Member
Registered
Hey.. I live an hour from Nashville... in Western Ky and wondered if there were any riders locally that wouldn't mind company on rides... Id promise to be good... but thats not in my genome...how about if I promise to keep up?

Don't out run Santa

Welcome to the Org!! :welcome::welcome: Now how about some pics?? :rulez:

If you have not noticed, we love pics around here! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Merry Christmas!!

lol... I'm in a backwater called Hopkinsville.. and I can say that without impunity since I was born here and just got lured back...an hour or so from Bowling Green.. an hour from Paducah... just a little over an hour from Evansville... I'm 10 min from the Tn line and an hour from Nashville.. less if I ride :p I'm still working on the pics.. but Ill show what I got...{rereads and chuckles}... heh.. not like that... my bike is still nearly stock... took that draggy tail piece off and put on frame sliders... TRE... no power commander yet.. I had someone tease me about the silly reflectors so they go next.. :p but I usually am just so glad to ride the dang thing I could care less if its still stock... thanks for the welcome guys..

MyBusa2.jpg

{grinz}.. I love it.. and wish Id bought one years ago... its the best ride Ive been on for years...{rereads}... I gotta quit that... lol
anyway.. love the bike!!

I use to date a girl from Hopkinsville! I live across the boarded from Ashland, KY in southern Ohio. Less than a half day from you. So if you ever want to make it a day..give me a hollow...er holler!
:welcome:

lol... I'm in a backwater called Hopkinsville.. and I can say that without impunity since I was born here and just got lured back...an hour or so from Bowling Green.. an hour from Paducah... just a little over an hour from Evansville... I'm 10 min from the Tn line and an hour from Nashville.. less if I ride :p I'm still working on the pics.. but Ill show what I got...{rereads and chuckles}... heh.. not like that... my bike is still nearly stock... took that draggy tail piece off and put on frame sliders... TRE... no power commander yet.. I had someone tease me about the silly reflectors so they go next.. :p but I usually am just so glad to ride the dang thing I could care less if its still stock... thanks for the welcome guys..

:welcome: to the org Valkyrye :hello:

Stock or not bro...you have a great looking bike! And yeah, she's meant to be ridden. So ride on new owner of great power. Just remember...with that power, comes responsibility. So take care & be safe out there. :thumbsup:

Take a peek at this section of the site. 2010 Spring Bash - Hayabusa.oRg I think you'll likey, and your not too far away at all. See ya there!

I'm about 30 minutes from you straight down I-24, in Pleasant View. When you wanna go for a ride? Hey, waddya know, broke 3000 posts last night! PM Me!

Last edited:
Back