lookin for Iceman

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
I know that either your or Rhythm are doin indaglow work. Im wanting something done but Im not sure how you would go about doin it.

Let me know if you can help a brotha out a bit.

Josh

Rhythm is doing it but I can help. What cha want done, chain guards, laser cut lic plate bracket, guages, undertank, wassup?

smile.gif

So you wanna add alittle spring bling to your machine ?   So what do you want do Playa?  I got alittle sum sum fo ya just let a brotha know sumfin >>>>>>>>>awight.  Hit me up with an email.

ok playaz wheres what I want, now you have to tell me if you can do it. Im wantin a carbon fiber overlay with the Hayabusa cut out like on the triple tree cover. Basicly, Im wantin a triple tree cover like the suzuki aftermarket one with the hayabusa cut out and light up right where the etched out one is at.

Can ya help a brotha?? I hope so.

also Im wanting a kanji that would fit on the front side farings also, same size and everything.

Let me know.

Josh

Here is my guage installed. Note wire routing. Very very easy install. Just be careful. Here it is lit up. They are very nice.

MVC_064F.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
lit up........ Used a switch to turn em off in day time or when not wanted. Nice thing is orange needles still work normal when off.
smile.gif

MVC_070F.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
ok playaz wheres what I want, now you have to tell me if you can do it. Im wantin a carbon fiber overlay with the Hayabusa cut out like on the triple tree cover. Basicly, Im wantin a triple tree cover like the suzuki aftermarket one with the hayabusa cut out and light up right where the etched out one is at.

Can ya help a brotha?? I hope so.

also Im wanting a kanji that would fit on the front side farings also, same size and everything.

I said it before and I'll say it againg YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!. The side fairing will take alittle bit more of work on your side of the fence . Email me @ set517@aol for instructions and I give you my #no.

Back