lookin for a PC3 expert ...or at least have a wire diagram

page392

Registered
I'm running a PC3 with the ignition module and multifunction hub on a Gen1

looking for two sets of wires...

1. the wires on the HUB for the map switch. i don't want to buy the map switch, because I'm gong to use a relay and ONE switch to arm nitrous and switch the map in the PC3.

2. The set of wires on the HUB to use for kill timing for an air shifter

I have searched here and the PC site ... cant seem to find a diagram OR the info I'm looking for. maybe I'm using the wrong keywords. thanks in advance for any help

I'm running a PC3 with the ignition module and multifunction hub on a Gen1

looking for two sets of wires...

1. the wires on the HUB for the map switch. i don't want to buy the map switch, because I'm gong to use a relay and ONE switch to arm nitrous and switch the map in the PC3.

2. The set of wires on the HUB to use for kill timing for an air shifter

I have searched here and the PC site ... cant seem to find a diagram OR the info I'm looking for. maybe I'm using the wrong keywords. thanks in advance for any help
Hi. Try Boost by Smith he is a sponsor on here. Look under Sponsor

Hi. Try Boost by Smith he is a sponsor on here. Look under Sponsor
I was just hoping someone had a wire Diagram for something this old haha. Dynojet was no help, they replied 2 weeks after i asked them .... ""the PC3 is 15 years old, we offer no support for that model""

the bike came with the PC3 , ignition module and hub on it. I'm trying to add a Wego3 and NC-2. Instead of running wires all over the bike, i was trying to use the wires off the Hub. After a day with the test light, i have found the wires for the map switch and the positive wire for the airshifter.

Greg seems to know his stuff from what i see! I just didnt wanna waste his time with something that was custom/outdated like this.

Its worth a shot at this point haha ..... thanks for the suggestion

I have found diagrams for other bikes. Cannot be sure the wiring is identical, but one finds that by searching Internet images / forums for pc3 diagrams.

I have found diagrams for other bikes. Cannot be sure the wiring is identical, but one finds that by searching Internet images / forums for pc3 diagrams.
tried all that .... like you, i found other bike diagrams. I'm not sure if they are the same and would rather not cross wires and burn up a working fuel and ignition system. Now, if anyone wants to donate to my MAXXECU fund ... I'll start crossing some wires hahaha

Back