Look'in for a "bash pardner" from se florida...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
so here's the deal...i'm go'in to the bash...but look'in for a rid'in pardner to share the journey, driving and split gas and hotel costs with.

I got an '05 Nissan Titan LE Crewcab and a 5X8 utility trailer (which i've used in the past to drag two bikes up to the gap)

I want to leave "early" wednesday (or even tuesday right after work) to at least be there for riding thursday-saturday and leave for home sunday..or twist my arm for monday. LOL!

so?..if there's anyone here local to SE florida (or otherwise) speak up and we'll make resi's and ride up to the bash together.

I made the trip once by myself..and while still worth it?...the travel too and from still sorta suxed.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

"if there's anyone here local to SE florida (orotherwise} "
im in long island , wanna pick me up ?
biggrin.gif

so here's the deal...i'm go'in to the bash...but look'in for a rid'in pardner to share the journey, driving and split gas and hotel costs with.

I got an '05 Nissan Titan LE Crewcab and a 5X8 utility trailer (which i've used in the past to drag two bikes up to the gap)

I want to leave "early" wednesday (or even tuesday right after work) to at least be there for riding thursday-saturday and leave for home sunday..or twist my arm for monday. LOL!

so?..if there's anyone here local to SE florida (or otherwise) speak up and we'll make resi's and ride up to the bash together.

I made the trip once by myself..and while still worth it?...the travel too and from still sorta suxed.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Bill,

Man, I wish I could take you up on this one. I'm tapped for vacation time the rest of the year. But, on the otherhand we might be able to work something out for nest spring
wink.gif

Keep me in mind!!

Have a safe trip.

Sorry, looks like all you're getting is bad news Bill. I'm on FL west coast and would meet up w/ you en route but I'll be in Hawaii during the bash...I know poor me.

I'm sure something will turn up.

I might take a couple "sickation" days from work and do it this time. I'll pm you.

-I'm really not as terrible in person as I come off on here!
smile.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
<span style='color:darkblue'>Hey JINKSTER! Keep up the post on if you find someone! As you see i'm on the way! But not sure about anything @ this point. Been to the gap but not with Busa crew, and always rode the bike up.</span>
rock.gif
wink.gif

super.gif
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>

Hey Jinx -
I have made the offer before - and I know it is a little out of the way - but, I have a 6 x 10 enclosed trailer, if someone needs it on the way passed PCola or if ya want to swap yer trailer out fo rthe trip - let me know....

I want to thanks everyone for the kind offers and "bumps"....haven't firmed anything up yet but some good "leads"..:laugh:

Thanks again and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

btw....justa letchya'll know?...you'd be in good company with me up there as...well?....i sorta know a couple of the roads up that way. L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I have made the offer before - and I know it is a little out of the way - but, I have a 6 x 10 enclosed trailer, if someone needs it on the way passed PCola or if ya want to swap yer trailer out fo rthe trip - let me know....
[/QUOTE]
Man,you're like the nicest guy on the planet!!
Too bad I dont live in Fla. cause this thread woulda already been dead cause I'd be sure to sign up!!

Just think,we could talk "Machine Shop" teh whole way...
Well,maybe not!!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157236573 -->

Man,you're like the nicest guy on the planet!!
Too bad I dont live in Fla. cause this thread woulda already been dead cause I'd be sure to sign up!!

Just think,we could talk "Machine Shop" teh whole way...
Well,maybe not!!
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
really?...I just finished up a big job...a combustor section airflow rig for rolls royce canada....304 SS...ran the finishing programs with a 1" carbide insert ball mill at 2,100rpms and 21 I.P.M.'s...and i did such a good job the customer/project engineer bought the whole shop doughnuts for break and pizza for lunch.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back