Lookin at rear sets !

rock.gif

i just want to know if i will be able to adjust pegs down abd back , with an hmf highmount system installed , the pipes look real close to the stock rearsets , and realy dont want to spend the $$$ for linited adjustment ?

...hang tuff. One of the old heads should speak up once they awake from their cave.

Im getting the vortex adjustable solid mount peg rearsets. I dont think you can bring them down. Only from stock height you can adjust up and back. Usually the only reason you get rearsets is for track and canyon stuff so you can improve ground clearance when putting a knee down. It also puts you in more of an ergonomic more akin to racing.

Some people have looked into the Buell peg mod. Do a search on this. I think that MAY be what you're looking for. And it'll saved ya $300.

thanks , i would like to increase ground clearance, also i would like some more leg room sliding the pegs back sounds good , but with the hmf highmounts i already have installed the s pipe rises quickly after the rearsets so i am not sure if they will fit , do the aftermarket rearsets take up the stock footprint or are they larger ?

I know exactly what you are talking about.
And I would like to know the answer also.
So here is a free Bump!

Thought about these? I love mine.

hogger...

9 POSITIONS
0mm/0mm 0mm/10mmUP 0mm/20mmUP
10mmBACK/0mm 10mmBACK/10mmUP 10mmBACK/20mmUP
20mmBACK/0mm 20mmBACK/10mmUP 20mmBACK/20mmUP

shift stroke

The attachment of the shift-rod gives a choice of three set-up,to achieve adjustability of gear select stroke.

Adjustable pedal-end bar

There are two attaching points for the pedal-end, to best suit the rider's foot size.

gsx1300r_1.jpg

If you are looking at different brands send a PM to streetntrack.

FWIW from an ex parts guy, I would go with Arata over Vortex. Vortex is OK but Arata has a nice swiss watch feel to em'.

Back