Lookie who made the highlights

k03gsxr750

Registered
img_1840.jpg

Great job! Thought Busa's didn't turn :poke::rofl:

img_1022.jpg

I see you too! :beerchug:

www.killboy.com - Weekly Highlights

i like to always scroll to the very bottom of the highlite page and click on the must be over 18 links:laugh:

I always knew Death rode a Busa. :thumbsup:

Plus it is the fastest color.....

I'm just curious?

Has anyone ever seen a busa actually road racing? I haven't. Just curious if anyone else has? If so, and you have photos, I'd like to see them. I think we had a member here a few years ago that did his novice season on a busa but graduated to an R1 at graduation. I personally have never seen a busa competing in road racing. "Why is that"?

Has anyone ever seen a busa running in the "A" group at the track that didn't get lapped? I haven't.

Can a busa turn? Yep,,,,,,,,,, sure can,,,,,,,,,,,, for a busa! :p

Just because a Busa doesn't corner like a 600 doesn't mean it can't corner. A 600 isn't as fast as a Busa, does that mean it's slow, or just fast for a 600?

I'm just curious?

Has anyone ever seen a busa actually road racing? I haven't. Just curious if anyone else has? If so, and you have photos, I'd like to see them. I think we had a member here a few years ago that did his novice season on a busa but graduated to an R1 at graduation. I personally have never seen a busa competing in road racing. "Why is that"?

Has anyone ever seen a busa running in the "A" group at the track that didn't get lapped? I haven't.

Can a busa turn? Yep,,,,,,,,,, sure can,,,,,,,,,,,, for a busa! :p

Not sure I understand the point here, I don't recall anyone ever claim the busa is a race bike or even a race ready bike for that matter. I believe the point being made is that busa's are actually a more "capable" bike than most people are led to believe that is all.

Just because a Busa doesn't corner like a 600 doesn't mean it can't corner. A 600 isn't as fast as a Busa, does that mean it's slow, or just fast for a 600?

You made my point quite well.

A busa turns just fine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for a busa! :cheerleader:

One quick correction, a 600 is faster than a busa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, through the corners! :p

Really now, you don't think a busa, even with all it's HP can come close to a 600 on a 2 mile road course?

Last edited:
I'm just messin with you guys but seriously, our beloved busa is not a great cornering machine. It's not going to win any cornering contest. As a matter of fact the only thing the busa does really well is go fast. This it does with grace and athority. And I will say, for such a big bulky bike, it does corner pretty well. But a 600 will spank it with athority through the corners and most likely lap it in ten laps on a road course.

I love my busa but I am well aware of her limitations.

steven question for you...

2 mile road course.... you on the busa.... and a decent rider on a liter bike...
do you stand a chance???

You made my point quite well.

A busa turns just fine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for a busa! :cheerleader:

One quick correction, a 600 is faster than a busa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, through the corners! :p

Really now, you don't think a busa, even with all it's HP can come close to a 600 on a 2 mile road course?

Depends on the course :whistle:

steven question for you...

2 mile road course.... you on the busa.... and a decent rider on a liter bike...
do you stand a chance???

In the street class track day riders it's all about skill. GregBob goes out in the B group and spanks most everyone on the track on his busa. Move him up to the A group and he can't keep up and gets lapped by the fast guys.

Your busa is a sweet ride and just as much fun as anything on the track or street. It's just simply to big and heavy to be competitive. It has clearance problems in the corners, it's to heavy to be competitive at braking, it can't accellerate as hard coming out of the corners as the lighter bikes but you'll have just as much fun on your busa at a track day as anyone else and most likely pass lots of guys on smaller bikes.

You need to butcher a cow, have your woman make you a set of leathers this winter and come play with us at the track next spring. You'll have a blast and develope a new respect for your busa!

Back