Lookie what I built

RedlineStands

Donating Member
Registered
I decided to put in a loading dock at my house to help facilitate the loading and unloading of my 3 motorcycles and four wheler into the back of my truck. Those damn r.r. ties were heavy!

Ian
Redline Engineering, Sportbike Swingarm Paddock Race Stands Sport Bike Motorcycle Lifts Swing Arm Stand Jack Suzuki Kawasaki Honda Yamaha

PIC-0082.jpg

Sweet man...Good Idea....I here they sell these metal things called ramps that are pretty light and seem to work really well too...Just an idea though...

Nice work though..I would be way to lazy though.... :beerchug:

:thumbsup:Great idea!!! I will have to look into something like that when I get some time and some extra cash.. :thumbsup:

I'm going to do something similar at my house.

LOL, for now though I cheat a bit. there's what appears to be an abandoned car dealership a few blocks from work and I get one of the guys to ride with me over there. then I back up to the elevated concrete display (lines up perfectly with my tailgate) and unload it from there. then it's a quick ride to my apartment.

so far no one has said anything so I will use it until the owners either 1) catch me or 2) sic LEO on me. :whistle:

Last edited:
Back