Look whos in town †WÃ￾§†ëD

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
WOW, long time to see you here... Glad to see you lurking around...

cap

One of only places that will let that strange code be used in a s/n. See,, Cap is overtly friendly that way. :laugh:

Yea we tease him a lot cause we got him on the spot, welcome back....:thumbsup:

what ever happened to Kentmoto? Kent, I did Seca with him and a bunch of others, Weaverville, got some nice Busa roads in the Trinities..

I kinda fell off after we lost Bog a year later on a seca weekend, and then pretty much a year to the day later we lost FlyingSwan during Bogs memorial ride, both ICONS in the sportbike world here in the Northwest that gave so much in every way possible, I'll never forget them and the times we had and I truly do miss them..

I saw Thinker down on Canery Row with his busa all doped out, the year after Nicky won the title, he appeared to be alone but in good spirits overall, thats when I heard the news about Julia..

my H.ORG SecaGP adventure wasn't the first bike ride to Laguna as I had been down to SBK events before but it certainly was the finest Laguna adventure i can remember despite the heat and misdirection..

I don't remember who all was on that ride? 12 or 14 of us but man, those were the days my friends, and just like the song goes, I thought they'd never end.

glad you're back :beerchug: Kento-Moto is still around and i imagine he will be by here sooner or later

Whats up 9Ball! Yes I agree 03 was the best of my runs to Laguna Seca, it was all new to me and I was a kid in a kandy store. Funny I was watching the video of you and a large Busa group in Vegas from a few years ago Nick Slick video but I think you had the camera and a little mishap at the end ...? Anyway it was good footage. Glad to hear from you. Oh and if ya wanna see some old video check out these ...

- Laguna Seca Fun 2003 2006 part1[/url]

- Laguna Seca fun 2003 2006 part2[/url]

- Laguna Seca Fun 2003 2006Part3[/url]

MotoGP2006 097b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
he said a "little" mishap, yup it was a minor 120 mph lowside into some nice volcanic kitty litter in Death Valley.. "and they walked away" sheesh, I rode away... :beerchug:

that was an epic ride too, speedking(turbo cbrXX) motorhead(debut of the "ghetto kit") fulltilt(turbo busa) nickslick(carbon busa) hank(everything new) all kinds of busas and zx12s and me on my little ol' 03gsxr1000..

I cant tell whos 02 blk/blue busa is whos? mine had the 5 spoke marchesinis and ti force pipe..

Back