Look who I met today ...

THAT VERY CLEAN 01, YOU KNOW IT'S THE BEST LOOKING COLOR COMBO...
beerchug.gif

Stacey, aka :  Busahottie

Auburn Starbux

Nice 2000 or 01    
beerchug.gif
O.k., Sacramento folkz...who am I going to meet next week? I arrive on Tuesday morning and will be in your fine city through Sunday Morning...

Still waiting to hear who wants to get together sometime during that period.

Hit me up!

Scar

WOW!!!  Thanks so much for the flattering comments....especially after one idiot came up to me the same day Kento-Moto took this picture and said "those pigtails make me want to pull on them"......I replied "oh yeah, that would make me punch you and your buddies would have to pick you up off the ground!!!"  
boxing.gif
Needless to say he was speechless after that and decided he should just walk away.

Thanks again guys....You're awesome!!!  
heart.gif

WOW!!!  Thanks so much for the flattering comments....especially after one idiot came up to me the same day Kento-Moto took this picture and said "those pigtails make me want to pull on them"......I replied "oh yeah, that would make me punch you and your buddies would have to pick you up off the ground!!!"  
boxing.gif
Needless to say he was speechless after that and decided he should just walk away.

Thanks again guys....You're awesome!!!  
heart.gif
The pig tails remind of when someome taped SHREK ears to my helmet

They were good up to about 160 and they started to rip lol

do you normally ride with the pig tails or was this a special occasion?

Welcome to the board btw

CAN WE SEE A BETTER PIC OF YOU BH WITHOUT HELMET....UMMM THE BIKE ... UMM YOU....HOPE THE WIFE DOESNT SEE THIS..OOPS.

IM GOING TO THE CORNER

Welcome...BH....I wonder if my wife would like a set of those pigtails for her lid.....She always asks me if I can tell that its a girl when she is on her bike.....and of course I say yes...

Back